Melbourne Cup Long Lunch
From $120 per person
Supporting our local heroes have now become more critical than ever, which is why we are partnering with Life Flight to help raise funds, and thank them for their outstanding and selfless service. “Every single day, four people will need the help of Life Flight’s Westpac Rescue Helicopter or Air Ambulance Plane”. Life Flight helps us when we need it most, and now is our turn to return the favour.
Introducing our Melbourne Cup Long Lunch hosted by Des Coppins.
On Tuesday, the 3rd of November from 12:30 pm, before the much anticipated Melbourne Cup, enjoy a glass of bubbles on arrival, a delectable 3-course set menu for you dig into & a glass of wine with your mains while placing your bid on one of our exceptional prizes, between each course. Like any silent auction, you will have the opportunity to write and submit your bid without any strings attached.
One of these could potentially be yours:
- VIP experience at ‘Christmas at the races’: Table of 4 in the Trackside Spectacular Marquee including bubbles on arrival and decadent canapés served throughout the day, parking inclusive.
- Signed All Blacks Jersey
- QT Wellington Bed & Breakfast
During the event, one of the Life Flight crew members will share their story as ‘a day in the life of’, which is inspirational and will be an eye-opener for some.
How Portlander will help:
- Portlander will donate 50% of the ticket sales to Life Flight
- Money raised at our silent auction will be donated to Life Flight
Donations will also be available on the day
Details of the event:
- Date: Tuesday, 3rd of November
- Time: 12:30pm arrival for a 1pm start
- Tickets: $120pp, cost includes food and beverage. Purchase your tickets at Eventfinda.
- Location: Portlander at 75 Featherston Street, Piptea, Wellington, 6011
It will be a dining experience, and we want you to join us.
We can’t wait to see you there!